Explore this blog by clicking on the labels listed along the right-hand sidebar. There are lots of interesting stuff which you won't find on the home page
Seriously curious about me? Click on ' What sort of person am I?'

Friday, July 05, 2019

Choicest picks

Now that I have been writing here for thirteen years, and there are 570-odd posts, and more than 630,000 pageviews already, I have begun to think of culling those which I consider the best (or at least, most readable and/or significant) of the lot, in the hope that someday someone might want to turn the collection into a book. Roughly one out of every ten posts has been so honoured. Consequent upon this decision you will now see a tag called 'choicest picks' along the right hand sidebar. Click on them to read or re-read some of them. You might also let me know whether you feel that certain particular posts did or did not deserve to be labelled with that tag.

No comments: