Explore this blog by clicking on the labels listed along the right-hand sidebar. There are lots of interesting stuff which you won't find on the home page
Seriously curious about me? Click on ' What sort of person am I?'

Saturday, December 25, 2021

... and Man will live for evermore

 because of Christmas Day.

God bless all, even the most benighted. 

O God, My Lord, abide with me. I am tired, I am sad, I grow old, and my heart hurts for far too many poor folks whose woes I can do naught to soothe.

3 comments:

Noodle said...

Nanak naam chardi kala, tere bhane sarbat da bhala.

Suvro Chatterjee said...

Thank you, Chitra. Most apposite. Here is what the blessing means, for the untutored, like me:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarbat_da_bhala

Tanmoy said...

Best wishes to you always Suvroda. To your health and well-being. Regards Tanmoy