Explore this blog by clicking on the labels listed along the right-hand sidebar. There are lots of interesting stuff which you won't find on the home page
Seriously curious about me? Click on ' What sort of person am I?'

Saturday, October 20, 2018

My channel on YouTube

This is something I have been thinking about doing for a few years now, but after uploading one or two posts the project somehow languished. Meanwhile not a few students and ex-students have been urging me to start posting on YouTube on a regular basis. Let me see whether I can get another good thing going.

Just go to YouTube and type in Suvro Chatterjee in the search bar. It will take you straight to my channel. Do start by watching the post called 'Making this channel regular'. All intelligent feedback will be appreciated. The best way you can show me that you want me to carry on - I have hundreds of ideas about what to say next - is by clicking on 'Subscribe'. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sir thank you so much for this idea. It was almost like being in front of you, in person, when I was listening to this eyes closed in my office desk. It took me back to the classes which I miss so dearly and the rare occasions when I met you afterwards. Somewhere down the line I had the feeling that don't worry sir is round the corner to help and guide you.

An added advantage is your baritone voice which, sad enough, major part of the state or rather the country is not introduced to.

Thanks,
Aritra