Explore this blog by clicking on the labels listed along the right-hand sidebar. There are lots of interesting stuff which you won't find on the home page
Seriously curious about me? Click on ' What sort of person am I?'

Sunday, May 15, 2022

Request

My daughter is about to start up an online learning platform for adults who have a professional need to learn practical, communicative English. To begin with, she is doing a little market survey, and for that she has put up a google form online. Please click on the form below and fill it in: it will take you less than five minutes. We shall be very grateful if you pass on the message to all those friends, relatives, colleagues and neighbours who you think might be interested. Thank you very much in advance for your help.

Message from Urbi Chatterjee:

Hello everyone, 
I'm working on my startup that will offer communicative English training to adult learners. I am conducting market research to understand the needs and aspirations of those who are over 18 years of age and are struggling to speak in English. This short Google form will help me get a better idea of what people really require. I would greatly appreciate it if you could take out 10 minutes of your time and fill this form up. It is entirely anonymous, and you can choose whether or not you want to leave your contact details. Please do circulate this widely in your personal and professional networks. Thank you for your cooperation :)

2 comments:

Tanmoy said...

Dear Suvroda

Done. Good luck to Pupu. After working overseas for so long, I sincerely believe with her proposed venture she will be able to help her students. I interview a lot of people from India and have also gathered experience over the years, if she needs any advice please do not hesitate to reach out.

Best wishes always.


Regards
Tanmoy

Suvro Chatterjee said...

Many thanks, Tanmoy. I shall certainly pass on the message to her.