Explore this blog by clicking on the labels listed along the right-hand sidebar. There are lots of interesting stuff which you won't find on the home page
Seriously curious about me? Click on ' What sort of person am I?'

Saturday, January 18, 2020

Way to go, Rudra and Tanmoy

My old boy Tanmoy, living in faraway New Zealand, has recently revived his blog, this time powered by his bright young son Rudra. They have also launched a storytelling channel on Youtube - a venture that has always been close to my heart. Do encourage them by visiting, reading and subscribing, folks. 

More power to your elbow, dad and son!  

3 comments:

Tanmoy said...

Thank you Suvro da

Regards
Tanmoy

Subhasis said...

Dear Sir and Tanmoy Da,
Thank you for the links in your blog post, Sir.
I subscribed to the channel and heard a few of the stories to and from the way
to work and I must say, it is a really interesting approach to storytelling.
The only comment for improvement I would have is that more content in Bengali
would be a welcome addition.
Goodluck to Tanmoy da and the little one.
Best of luck,
Subhasis Chakraborty

Tanmoy said...

Thank you Subhasis for your support and comment.

Regards
Tanmoy