Explore this blog by clicking on the labels listed along the right-hand sidebar. There are lots of interesting stuff which you won't find on the home page
Seriously curious about me? Click on ' What sort of person am I?'

Sunday, April 07, 2019

Readers in Bangalore

I often see that two or three people have been reading this blog simultaneously from Bangalore. I know one or two old boys are among them that I am fond of - Aritra Roy and Subhadip Dutta, to name just two; maybe Nishant Chaudhary and Nishant Kamath's parents as well, and some others who haven't told me. Many ex students have said "If you stand at the MG Road crossing for an hour, a dozen of us are sure to bump into you." But most of them wouldn't dream of 'wasting' their time reading my blog, I'm sure. 

A thought that gives me the creeps: is the person - a female - whom I despise more than any other creature in the world, also among those visitors to this blog? Ugh!

4 comments:

Sunup said...

Sir,

I am one of those Bangalore based readers.

Regards,

Sunup

Suvro Chatterjee said...

Good to know, Sunup. Keep reading and commenting!

Sir

Soham Ghosh said...

Hello Sir this is Soham Ghosh from your batch of 2012. I don't know if you still remember me but among the plethora of verbal exchanges I still remember one of your remarks that you acknowledged me with for entering late in your class.... "The darkest place in a room filled with a candle's luminescence is just below it." :D
I hope that has refreshed a bit of your old memories. I am now residing in Bangalore and is an avid follower of your blog posts!

Suvro Chatterjee said...

As I said to Sunup earlier, Soham, good to know. A few others have called or emailed to say the some thing. Strange, though, that none of you folks ever feel like engaging with things I think about, even by way of dropping in a question or a relevant factoid!

Sir