Explore this blog by clicking on the labels listed along the right-hand sidebar. There are lots of interesting stuff which you won't find on the home page
Seriously curious about me? Click on ' What sort of person am I?'

Sunday, December 31, 2017

End of year post

I came home after an almost flawless holiday only a couple of hours ago, and now Pupu and I are looking forward to eight hours of the dreamless, which is our favourite way of spending New Year's Eve. Have a very happy 2018, readers. The travel post will be up shortly.

1 comment:

Saikat Chakraborty said...

Dear Sir,

I loved reading this; you did cover a lot of places in a short time and yet it was comfortable and not hectic!

Now that the photographs are posted too, it was wonderful to go through them, especially the ruins of the Residency. I wish to visit that place someday. The reflection on picture window in Munsiyari is an interesting one, puzzling at first glance with so many layers!

Hope you have a very happy 2018 with more breaks and trips.

With regards,
Saikat.