Explore this blog by clicking on the labels listed along the right-hand sidebar. There are lots of interesting stuff which you won't find on the home page
Seriously curious about me? Click on ' What sort of person am I?'

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Digha

My daughter and I had a lovely time at Digha last weekend, which I was visiting for the first time since my college days. Everything is now vastly improved, from the roads to the resort ambience. Pupu has written about the trip on her blog. For photos, click this link.

2 comments:

Krishanu Sadhu said...

I also visited Digha with my family members two weeks after you . Although we had a nice time there , I felt the place was a bit too crowded. Loved Mandarmani !

Regards,
Krishanu

Suvro Chatterjee said...

Thanks for commenting, Krishanu - after ages! Good to know that some people have kept following this blog over the years. I hope all is well with you.

Sir