Explore this blog by clicking on the labels listed along the right-hand sidebar. There are lots of interesting stuff which you won't find on the home page
Seriously curious about me? Click on ' What sort of person am I?'

Monday, March 10, 2014

Life is but a dream

On this day, one year ago, I wrote about grace.

Today, I recall the Bard's immortal words: 'some there be that shadows kiss/ such have but a shadow's bliss'.

And, in another poet's words, 'fled is that music. Do I wake, or sleep?'

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sir, you know what i can't agree with you on this post because i often feel that I have already died and i am telling the story of my life to someone in next life.... I don't know why i have such a feeling but I have never seen it in dreams.i think about it when i am semi-concious in daily life. Can you please suggest a reason Sir.

Sriranjani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.