Explore this blog by clicking on the labels listed along the right-hand sidebar. There are lots of interesting stuff which you won't find on the home page
Seriously curious about me? Click on ' What sort of person am I?'

Sunday, December 02, 2018

December has arrived

Datum to note: the pageviews counter has just crossed the 600,000 mark.
A thank you is again due to all those dedicated readers who have kept me going. Do wish me luck that I may hang around till the million mark is crossed!

A complaint, too: a lot of you who visit this blog regularly have not yet visited my YouTube channel, or even if you have, haven't bothered to subscribe, like and comment. Go ahead and do it!

The YouTube channel analytics page tells me that of all the visitors so far, 81%+ are male and only the rest female. Would anyone like to suggest an explanation?

There's news that will amuse many of my old boys: I have become a voracious reader of books on my phone! Indeed, I have been able to locate, download and re-read some books I had been searching for in vain on the hardcopy-book market for a long time. Never say I am a tech dinosaur. 

Winter is finally here. And while people are getting married like there'd be no tomorrow, I am sleeping long... and watching the new Christmas special movies on netflix and amazon video, as I have been doing around this time for years now. Never fail to warm my heart.

To all those who write only on special days, like Teachers' Day and the day they had their last class with me, I say, ho-hum.

I shall look forward to old boys writing in to say what sort of posts they would like to read next.

P.S.: I am delighted to see that a favourite old post titled A small dose of political philosophy has come back on the most-read list. I wonder what sort of people are searching my blog for old posts these days, and I shall be even more delighted if the conversation there, which had stopped in 2012, could be revived by current readers.

1 comment:

Tanmoy said...

Dear Suvroda

I must say you have good eye-sight to read on phone. I can hardly do that.

Good wishes
Tanmoy