Explore this blog by clicking on the labels listed along the right-hand sidebar. There are lots of interesting stuff which you won't find on the home page
Seriously curious about me? Click on ' What sort of person am I?'

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Ewww... I know what that sound means now!

I noticed her first when she was a slip of a girl, back in 1999. She was in class 9 then, I think. Recently saw her photograph on one of these social media sites. Still wearing a frock, still imagining she is a pretty little girl. Someone should tell her she looks like a cow. Reminded me of the middle aged, black and scrawny women from a certain community I grimaced at in my childhood. I wish people to whom Father Time has been unkind would restrict their recent photographs to their little circles of  'friends', and not inflict them upon the public at large...

No comments: