Explore this blog by clicking on the labels listed along the right-hand sidebar. There are lots of interesting stuff which you won't find on the home page
Seriously curious about me? Click on ' What sort of person am I?'

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Signing off, for now

This is to say bye to all my readers and friends for this year (or maybe not...). I'm going on holiday, and might be off the Net for the next ten days. Have a happy time, and stay safe, all. This has been a good year for me as a blog-writer. I hope to get more readers/followers/comment-writers next year, and make more friends. Meanwhile, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in advance! May there be peace on earth, and goodwill to all men. I love you all, though some of you find it hard to love me back...

7 comments:

Joydeep said...

A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family, Sir. Hope you have a wonderful time- you must be going for your annual vacation to someplace great. I am looking forward to a delicious travelogue when you come back.

Take care and have fun.

Thanks,
Joydeep

P.S.- The last line of this post cracked me up, although I suspect it wasn't written to have that effect..

Arka Stoned said...

Sir,

I don't think that anyone would find hard to love YOU back. I just can't find a reason, not to love you back.

With Regards,
Arka.

Anonymous said...

http://www.academicearth.org/courses/justice-whats-the-right-thing-to-do

Unknown said...

Sir,
I wish you a very happy Christmas and a prosperous new year.
It has been a year since I have left your classes,but the blog has proved to be a wonderful means to keep in touch with you.......
I would also wish you a very happy and safe journey.Have fun during these days.....I would be waiting eagerly to hear from you how the tour had been.
So Good bye and Good luck.
Yours faithfully,
Soumallya Chattopadhyay

Niladri Roy said...

sir,

Happy New Year 2010

No one knows how fast time runs;
Keep pace with it, else you miss all the funs.
Forget the grieves of the year past-
But let the joys forever last. Learn from the mistakes of yesterday,
Resolute never to repeat them any day.
The tired sun today has set,
But tomorrow it will rise again, I bet.
So never let your eyes get wet,
All that you wish (I pray) you may get.
So smile and laugh with all your heart-
With pomp and celebration let the New Year start.

Niladri Roy
class 11

Anonymous said...

Dear Sir,
I hope that you enjoyed and I am eagerly waiting for your travelogue. I wish you, aunty and Pupu a merry Christmas and A Happy New Year too. As for me, I had a lovely time in my trip as well. Kerala is a place you must visit if you haven't. I will tell you more once I meet you. As for loving you, I donot know why I simply cannot stop loving you...

With love

Anurupa.

Suvro Chatterjee said...

Thanks for the kind words and good wishes, all.